Terms of Service
I have signed a pledge with the Pet Professional Guild to not use aversive tools in any capacity. Therefore, should you turn up to a session with a tool which your dog finds aversive, I will ask for it to be removed and explain why it is not suitable for learning.
I understand the difficulties you have faced to resort to such a tool and promise to never pass judgment. Instead, I will be delighted to show you how to achieve desirable behaviours and prevent the need for the tool in the future.
Clients are expected to provide me with a minimum of 24 hours notice should they need to cancel a session.
I hold a no refund policy for any of my programs. Should you require an alteration in the program
• If you are an in-person client and ill we can move your physical session to a virtual session – if this is suitable
• All data is kept confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998)
• All content which we supply to you as our client is not to be shared, distributed or copied
• No sharing or copying of information is allowed without appropriate permission
• No posting of negative/slandering posts, being a small business owner, this can be detrimental to my livelihood, all concerns must be addressed to me first
• I do take photographs and videos to use on my business social media platforms, I will ask permission before posting.